Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Reminder's

Even though it might be difficult it is critical to stick to the daily schedule. This schedule being able to write at a certain time of the day. This is an issue I am having some difficulty with and it is not even ten days into my goal. So if I really need to make this work I am going to put reminders everywhere. So that when I wake up I am greeted with a message of my daily writing. So that when I get home from school, there is a new text message:
Subject:none
Text: DAILY WRITING!!! don't forget!
This way there isn't anyway that I can forget this. So that by the end of the month I am tearing down these reminders, knowing that the next day I will reach this goal with out any help.
This is the plan I have until it won't be needed anymore.
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment